About Checkout Address AutoFill
Checkout Address AutoFill For WooCommerce is a WooCommerce add-on. This plugin allows users to experience the convenience of auto-filling the billing and shipping address fields during the checkout process. The plugin is quick and simple to use, allowing users to get results for a specific location, street address, or country, saving time during the checkout process.
The Checkout Address Autofill for WooCommerce / Pro plugins is jam-packed with useful features that will save you and your customers time and make them happy. It will contribute to improving the user experience and making customers happy to shop at your store.
Disclaimer: The free and pro plugins only work with Google Maps API as of now. Please check that Google Maps is available and works well for the region of end-users to provide the best experience.
Before installing the Checkout Address Autofill for WooCommerce plugin, make sure your hosting environment meets the minimum recommended requirements.
- WordPress version: 5.0 or higher
- WooCommerce version: 4.3.2 or higher
- PHP version: 5.6 or higher (7+ recommended)
- Google Maps API (Click here to learn how to get your API Key)
The majority of these values can be verified on your hosting provider’s end. You can check with your developer or your host to see if they meet the minimum requirements.
Table of Contents
- How to Install Checkout Address Autofill
- Plugin License Key and Google API Key
- Verify Google API Key
- Billing Autocomplete Fields
- Shipping Autocomplete Fields
- Common fields for both Billing and Shipping Address
- WooCommerce Checkout Block
- List of Address Field for mapping
- Comparison between the Free and Pro versions
- How to purchase pro version and Get License Key