Are you looking for the top WordPress automation plugins and tools?
The automation of your website tasks saves you time and energy, so you can concentrate on other aspects of your business. This article will highlight the best WordPress automation plugins and tools so you can automate repetitive tasks and streamline your WordPress workflow.
Top 7 WordPress Automation Plugins and Tools
WPForms is the most popular contact form plugin on the market, with over 5 million websites using it. It’s incredibly user-friendly and allows you to develop forms that allow your visitors to easily contact you.
The drag-and-drop form builder allows you to easily create an almost infinite number of forms like contact forms, order forms, email subscription forms, survey forms, and more.
Beyond beginner-friendly form-building tools, additional capabilities such as conversational forms, geolocation tracking, login forms, and much more are available.
WPForms readily connects with a plethora of different tools and plugins, allowing you to easily automate any action after someone fills out your form. It also has a Google Sheets extension, which allows you to save entries from WPForms to Google Sheets.
WPForms’ free edition allows you to construct simple contact forms, but for more extensive form creation features, you must upgrade to WPForms pro.
Key Features of WPForms
- A user-friendly interface for beginners
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Get started quickly with 400+ pre-built form templates
- Automatically subscribe visitors to email marketing lists
- PayPal, Square, Authorize.Net, and Stripe are all accepted methods of payment
- Make contact forms spam-free with powerful anti-spam features such as reCaptcha, hCaptcha, and custom Captchas
- CMS integration with contact form details
OptinMonster is the market’s top conversion optimization software and WordPress popup plugin. It enables you to automate lead generation and turn website visitors into email subscribers and customers.
To attract your user’s attention, OptinMonster features a library of high-converting templates that you can use to create location-based popups, announcement bars, slide-ins, gamified spin spinners, and more.
It also works flawlessly with WPForms, allowing you to integrate any type of form in a popup.
The plugin also includes superior exit-intent technology, which assists you in converting abandoned visitors into subscribers and customers.
Key Features of OptinMonster
- Build your website easily with drag-and-drop
- In just a few clicks, you can create 50+ prebuilt email templates
- Targeting features that automatically detect physical location, device type, and website visitor activity
- Make data-driven decisions by generating analytics and insights
- Popups that capture the attention of abandoning visitors
MonsterInsights is the best WordPress analytics system, with over 3 million websites using it.
It allows you to automate Google Analytics tracking on your website without having to adjust your tracking code. Furthermore, you can have these statistics immediately from your WordPress dashboard. You’ll get a summary of your traffic sources, most popular sites, and other information.
When you have this information, you may optimize your website to increase traffic, income, and email subscribers. MonsterInsights features a free version, but to unlock the full capability of the tool, you’ll need to upgrade to the premium version.
Key Features of MonsterInsights
- Without coding, add Google Analytics to WordPress.
- Integrates well with Universal and GA4 analytics
- Effective analytics tracking features
- Keeps track of file downloads and events on your website.
- The ability to create custom dimensions
- Make customized reports.
- Options for easily sharing analytics reports
- Integration of WooCommerce and EDD.
Checkout Address AutoFill For WooCommerce is a WooCommerce add-on that uses the Google Address Autocomplete API to autofill both the Billing and Shipping address fields on the checkout page.
This plugin also includes the ability for the user to specify his current location, which the plugin will utilize to populate the relevant checkout sections.
Key Features of Checkout Address AutoFill
- Works for Billing and/or Shipping addresses
- Enable the user’s current location for both Ship/Bill address
- Show Results from Specific Country
- Manage Autocomplete Field placement
- Allow Phone Number autofill
- Allow Company Name autofill
- Supports the latest version of WooCommerce
- Users can autofill addresses using Google Map
- Option to Verify Google API Key
- Supports Multilingual Translation & more.
TrustPulse is the greatest social proof plugin for WordPress, allowing you to set up automatic notifications to increase website conversions and sales.
It automatically monitors activity on your website. When potential customers are about to purchase on your website, they will see a notification from other customers who have recently made a purchase.
This may be put on any website without requiring any coding and is easily tailored to match the look of your website. There are also additional targeting options, allowing you to specify which items and pages you want your social proof alerts to appear on.
Key Features of TrustPulse
- Easy to install and use
- Real-time event tracking
- Display On-Fire notifications during sales
- Advanced targeting features
- Easy customization options
- Actionable analytics.
Smash Balloon is a set of four WordPress social media plugins that allow you to integrate social feeds from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube into your website. It is one of the most widely used social media feed plugins for WordPress.
By showcasing your most recent social media activity, Smash Balloon automates your website content. This can save you time while also keeping your website material fresh and visitors engaged.
It can also increase your social proof by showing your social media followers, comments, and like counts. There are numerous methods to personalize how your social media feeds appear.
You can, for example, change the design to match your brand, select from a variety of pre-designed layouts, and even add Instagram shoppable feeds to increase your revenue.
When you submit new information to your connected social media accounts, all of your feeds will be automatically updated. Individual social media feeds can be added to WordPress, or the Smash Balloon Social Wall plugin can display all of your social media feeds in one spot. There are also free Smash Balloon versions available to try before you buy.
Key Features of Smash Balloon
- Social media content from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- Embed Instagram feed without generating access tokens
- Loaded with multiple customization options
- Display Instagram feed without generating access tokens
- Responsive and mobile-optimized.
The top WordPress automation plugin on the market is Uncanny Automator. It allows you to construct powerful workflows that save time and eliminate errors without having to write any code. Uncanny Automator connects with all of the market’s most popular WordPress plugins and third-party solutions. This makes it simple to create your bespoke automation with only a few clicks.
You may, for example, connect WordPress to Google Sheets, integrate Slack with WordPress, build action buttons, and so much more. There is support for 70 different WordPress plugins and third-party apps to enable you to construct unlimited automation and manage your WordPress blog more effectively.
You may get started with the free version of the plugin, which supports all types of WordPress plugins and functions.
Key Features of Uncanny Automator
- A user-friendly interface for beginners
- Elementor, WooCommerce, and WPForms are all seamlessly integrated
- Zoom, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, etc., are all compatible with 3rd party apps
- Triggers and actions for 400+ automation
- Gives the flexibility to delay or schedule an action
- Set up buttons that can trigger any recipe on click.
We hope this article aided you in your search for the top 7 WordPress automation plugins and tools
There are numerous WordPress Automation plugins and tools available, but these seven are the best. Each has its own set of features and benefits, so pick the one that’s right for you. Please share your thoughts on these plugins in the comment areas.
If you found this post useful, then please take a moment to share it on social media. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos related to WordPress plugins and themes. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates!
You may also like: