WordPress is open-source and allows users to manipulate the code to create a website that is unique and beautiful. However, this also means that anyone can interact with your site and add new features to it.
When using plugins, it’s best to ensure you’re using some that are widely supported and reliable. In this article, we would be looking at 6 must-have plugins for WordPress in 2022.
Pros of WordPress
- It is easy to use, and a painless process. It might be a bit tough as compared to bloggers, but the best part about WordPress is that most quality WordPress hosts can handle the setup for you.
- It is very easy to learn.
- The Platform is very beginner friendly.
- There exists a lot of customization through which you can give your website any shape you want to give it.
- With WordPress, you have the option of adding custom code and complex features to your blog.
Cons of WordPress
- It requires a monetary investment which might be a very small one but it does require.
- You’ll be more responsible for ensuring that your site performs well and is secure.
6 Must-Have Plugins for WordPress in 2022
The WooCommerce plugin is a plugin that allows you to sell products on your website. It has been developed by WooCommerce Inc., which is a company based in the United States. The plugin was first released for WordPress in 2011, and it has become one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world ever since.
- It has integrations with many other plugins and services and works with almost any platform.
- You’ll be able to change the colors, fonts, and images of your storefront with a single click. You’ll also be able to add new features like product videos and reviews and create custom pricing tables for each product.
- The drag-and-drop interface of WooCommerce plugins in 2022 is a huge improvement over the old way of using plugins. Now, you can just drag and drop add your products from your product catalog to the WooCommerce page, and they will automatically be added to your cart.
One of the most powerful WordPress opt-in form plugins that you’ll find is Optinmonster. Use OptinMonster to optimize conversions and increase your sales. It has features such as providing opt-in forms and campaign templates, and full website customization.
- It has a built-in opt-in form that you can customize to your needs. You can use it for everything from newsletter signups to product registrations and more.
- It allows you to create forms without much effort. You can even choose whether or not to collect contact information when users sign up.
- You can easily see which campaigns are running at any time by looking at the dashboard page.
- You don’t have to be an expert programmer or web designer just to use it! It also works with most major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), so there’s no need to worry about compatibility issues.
3. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO plugin is a widely and most popular plugin which has remained for decades and is popular in 2022 as well. The best feature that the Yoast SEO plugin comes with itself is that it can create and manage your XML sitemaps.
- It allows you to manage your site’s description and keywords. You can add relevant meta tags, remove outdated or unnecessary ones, or change how they’re displayed in search engines.
- This plugin lets you increase your engagement and traffic. It lets you save time since there is no requirement to manually search for keywords.
- It also allows you to manage your site’s title tag and meta description tag.
- You can set up a page speed optimization tool so that your website loads faster. This will improve the user experience and increase conversion rates.
- The plugin can help you find broken links on your site as well as fix them if they are broken.
- It provides 24/7 customer support as well as social media integration.
If you’re using WordPress, you should be using Jetpack. A jetpack is a tool that makes it easy to add new features and tools to your site without having to write a lot of code.
- You can reply to comments on your blog, and if someone comments on your site, you can reply directly to them without having to go through the comment section.
- You can add a Google Analytics tracking code to your website so that visitors can see where they came from.
- It also allows you to use your existing email address as the user account name so you don’t have to create one.
5. WP Forms
WP forms allow you to create forms in your WordPress website using the WP Admin Panel. It is a very easy way to collect information from your users and create forms to process their data.
- Collecting information from users like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- It can set up simple or complex fields
- It sends emails through SMTP servers
- It creates custom fields that are not supported by default fields
6. Contact Form7
Contact Form7 is a must-have plugin for WordPress. It supports all the major contact forms and is easy to use. It allows you to create beautiful forms and collect information from your visitors with ease.
- It integrates with popular email marketing services, such as Sendinblue, Mailchimp, and others.
- This plugin is very easy and simple to use since it doesn’t require any coding skills which gives it an undue advantage.
In this article, we have tried to tell you 6 must-have plugins for WordPress in 2022. Most of their features are available for free. But if you want you can even try their premium version for additional features and functionalities.
If you found this post useful, then please take a moment to share it on social media. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos related to WordPress plugins and themes. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates!
You may also like:
8 Best Free Schema Plugins for WordPress
5 Top Reasons Building A Website Is Easier With A Website Builder
15 Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Business Websites in 2022