WordPress chat plugins are a great way to bring users together. They are often used by businesses to give their users an easy way to communicate on forums, within specific topics, or even within a user’s blog post.
In this article, we would be looking at the top 5 WordPress chat plugins, for people who want to use a WordPress chat component within their website.
What Are WordPress Chat Plugins?
WordPress chat plugins are tools that allow you to create a conversation with your readers. They are available on almost every platform. It is an easy way to add a chat function to your site. It is used by site administrators and users. A chat plugin can be installed on any WordPress website. The main purpose of installing a WordPress chat plugin is to make it easy to get in touch with your audience, clients, and partners in real-time.
Benefits of Adding a WordPress Live Chat Plugin
WordPress live chat is a great way to engage with your audience, and we’ve got some great plugins that make it even better.
Here are some of the benefits listed below:
- Customizable messages for each customer
You can create templates for each customer that will appear in the live chat interface and can be edited by you or a customer support agent.
- Customizable layouts:
You can customize how the live chat interface looks so it fits right in with your site’s design, whether that’s through CSS styles or HTML templates.
- Support 24/7:
It offers support 24/7 which means that if something goes wrong with an order of products, users will be able to get in touch with someone immediately.
- Promote your brand and make sales
It gets more attention and generates leads and is also an easy way to engage with customers.
Top 5 WordPress Chat Plugins
WP-Chat is a WordPress chat plugin that allows you to enable real-time messaging between users of your site. It’s easy to use, and it works with any theme or platform.
- Simple setup: Just install the plugin, activate it, and you’re ready to go.
- Quickly enable real-time messaging on your site in seconds by simply clicking the toolbar button.
- Real-time notifications for new messages when someone posts a message (or replies) within your chat window.
- You can customize how long before a notification appears. This way if someone posts a message within the time frame specified, it will appear immediately.
2. BuddyPress Chat
BuddyPress Chat is a new chat client that has been designed for the BuddyPress network. It will allow you to manage your group chats, private messages, rooms, and more from one place.
- Easily add friends to your BuddyPress groups
- Add groups to your BuddyPress groups
- View posts from multiple groups at once
- Invite and remove users from your BuddyPress groups
- Set up private messages between users in your BuddyPress group (no need to use an external service)
- Create multiple message boards with different features and layouts
Sendinblue is a WordPress chat plugin. It allows you to create live chats with your visitors and send them messages.
- Chat rooms for WordPress blog & forum
- Private chat rooms with custom names and avatar
- Customize the room’s appearance with different themes and backgrounds
- Filter users by language, age, and gender
- It has a large collection of themes for making your website look beautiful
- It has a wide range of customization options to give you complete control over what users can see when they visit your chat page.
4. Beanstalk Chat
Beanstalk Chat is a WordPress chat plugin that lets you create a live chat right on your WordPress website. You can also easily set up a private or public chat room, manage the number of users who can join, and customize the look and feel of your chat room.
- It offers features like an SMS gateway that allows you to send messages from your web page to mobile phones.
- It’s easy to use and lets you create custom fields and works with any theme.
- It has built-in moderation tools—including the ability to hide posts and ban users who have violated the rules of the platform.
- It is easy to install and easy to use along with being free.
5. Live Chat
Live chat is a great tool for your business, but it can be overwhelming. Live Chat as a WordPress Chat Plugin makes it easy to add live chat to your website. You can customize the look and feel of your live chat widget with a wide range of options and even set up multiple widgets on the same page.
- It allows users to communicate with each other on a website in real-time.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It can be integrated into your site with no extra work required.
- You can customize it according to your needs including colors, number of participants, etc.
- It is compatible with any version of WordPress.
- With Live Chat, your customers can leave comments and questions, both in real-time and once logged in later.
If you have a website that is compatible with WordPress, the chat plugins highlighted above are great alternatives for offering your customers a quick, simple way to contact you for concerns or issues.
In this article, we’ve listed the top 5 WordPress chat plugins which can allow you to use chat functionality on your WordPress website.
If you found this post useful, then please take a moment to share it on social media. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos related to WordPress plugins and themes. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates!
You may also like:
8 Best Free Schema Plugins for WordPress
15 Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Business Websites in 2022