WordPress is one of the most powerful platforms today. WordPress comes with a variety of features such as ease of use, flexibility, and the ability to customize.
Choose the perfect solution for your online learning website by looking at the best LMS plugins for WordPress.
Are you someone who is looking for the best LMS plugin for your WordPress website? Well, then you have come to the right place. We will also let you know which are the best LMS plugins for WordPress.
Moreover, you can turn your WordPress site into an online learning platform simply by using LMS plugins.
Sounds easy right? So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
What is LMS?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application that happens to provide the structure that manages all the characteristics and features of the learning process. It also makes life easier for those who are well engaged in training and development. Apart from all of this it also manages things such as onboarding, compliance, and skills gap analysis.
What does one look for in WordPress LMS plugin
- A good instant feedback is a must so that learners get to know and understand as to what they know.
- Certification can be given to those who have completed the course.
- Show your students’ progress by the system of grading.
Best LMS Plugins for WordPress
MemberPress is one of the best WordPress membership plugins which comes loaded with various features. Moreover, you can easily create online courses using the MemberPress plugin. Not only that, using the MemberPress plugin you can create many membership levels, secure exclusive content, and sell digital downloads.
- Create modern looking courses with its beautiful designing features
- It comes with classroom mode as well.
- Supports coupon generation and run promotions to attract new customers
- Drag and drop interface to build upon your course curriculum.
- Quickly see the progress of each student
LearnDash is another WordPress LMS plugin which is great and easy to use. It has a very good speed and comes with an amazing and impressive design.
In addition, one of the best features of LearnDash is that it creates an unlimited number of lessons, courses, and lesson topics within your WordPress site. Moreover, this means that there is no limit on the number of lessons you can take.
- It supports the latest gamification and social learning.
- It has a simple and easy to use drag and drop built interface feature.
- With LearnDash you can easily implement different payment methods.
- It is a user-friendly and flexible LMS plugin for WordPress users.
- It supports almost all of the majority of the media types such as videos, audio, images, Google Docs, etc.
Teachable plugin comes with very powerful tools and features like that of providing quizzes and discussion forums. You can also easy build beautiful online courses with ease with Teachable. Moreover, this would create a very nice learning platform and environment for the students.
- Custom domain support
- An easy to use drag and drop interface
- Great for WordPress users who provide private tuitions, or online classes
- It is coupon code supported along with having an integrated email option
Lifter LMS is another powerful WordPress LMS plugin which comes loaded with diverse and multiple features. It integrates smoothly with WooCommerce, Mailchimp, and AffiliateWP. And compatible with page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi, Gutenberg, etc.
- It is very simple to set up and use
- Allows multiple-instructor-based programs to be set up and used
- Build a simple online course website without paying anything since the plugin is free to use
- Create flexible courses with Lifter LMS
- Moreover, a good amount of technical support and live office hours
LearnPress is another excellent free WordPress LMS plugin that is packed with useful features. The plugin allows you to quickly create your own Learning Management System (LMS). It is one of the most effective WordPress LMS Plugins on the market.
It also assists you in including quizzes in your courses. Other features include search engine-friendly URLs, course progress tracking, an email support system/feedback system, and so on.
- Free to use
- Easy to setup and install
- Lightweight plugin
- Comes with a powerful drag and drop built interface.
- It also comes with a feature of translation ready.
- Allows you to export content
- Moreover, you can create courses with utmost ease and its beautiful interface
- It supports a large collection of payment gateways
- Lets you create unlimited courses.
The WP Courseware for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce add-on. This add-on will integrate with WP Courseware. WP Courseware allows you to easily create courses, modules, and quizzes. You gain control over the prices as well as the visibility of the courses. It runs smoothly; users pay and are enrolled in courses.
- Create and sell online courses on your WordPress site with WP Courseware
- Drag and Drop builder
- Comes loaded with advanced automation tools
- Comes with a question bank which lets you create quizzes for a variety of courses as well as modules.
- It has a very powerful monetization feature to sell online classes on your website.
- One of the best plugins if you want to set timers for tests, create quizzes of various kinds and so on
Sensei is one of the most flexible and easy-to-use LMS plugins for WordPress. Create a professional and pro online course for free with Sensei.
Moreover, it easily converts your WordPress website into an advanced learning platform. Create courses with sensei with utmost ease and quickly. Also, it doesn’t require any coding skills for the same, thereby making it a great plugin to use. If you already run an online store using WooCommerce, then this plugin is the one that will perfectly amalgamate with your store.
Masterstudy LMS is one of the most popular and best WordPress LMS plugins. With a few clicks, you can convert your WordPress website into an educational and feature-rich online education platform. You can also easily create and manage courses, quizzes, lessons, and online education services.
- Unlimited courses and lessons.
- It is supported by video lessons as well
- beautiful and easy to use User interface
- Easy to use and setup
- Provides you with the option of either One-time or recurring payments as per your convenience.
When it comes to choosing the best learning management plugin for your needs, it becomes very difficult to choose. The above-mentioned plugins will help you guide you with the same.
In addition, we hope this best WordPress LMS plugins blog was helpful to you. Feel free to give us any suggestions.
You may also like: