Cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of attention around the world. The cryptocurrency created in 2008 by an unknown individual or group of individuals using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
The currency, first used in 2009 when its implementation made available as open-source software. Moreover, Bitcoins created as a reward for participating in a process known as mining.
In this article, we’ll look at some of the best WordPress cryptocurrency or bitcoin plugins.
Some Facts about Cryptocurrency, crypto market
- Amount of bitcoin being limited: Cryptocurrencies limited, meaning that there is less supply of them. Henceforth it leads to a much increase in their value.
- No one knows who is the one who created bitcoins. The identity of bitcoin is unidentified to date and no one knows as to who has created it. But people believe that the creator of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto. But the irony here is that his identity is also unknown.
- No ban on cryptocurrency: Any person who wishes to get a crypto wallet can get it with utmost ease. Therefore banning cryptocurrency is just not possible and feasible.
- The biggest cryptocurrency miner is China: China is found to be the largest cryptocurrency miner in the whole world.
- Cryptocurrency is taxable: You need to pay taxes when talking about cryptocurrency.
Best Cryptocurrency Plugins
CryptoWoo is a digital currency payment plugin for WooCommerce. With this plugin, you have the fill option of taking control over your payments. It comes loaded with various features such as the free Block.io API and wallet service which it uses. Further, with this plugin, you can even convert product prices and shopping carts to digital currency.
2. Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets
Dashed-Bitcoin slug’s and Altcoin Wallets is a FREE WordPress plugin. Users can deposit, withdraw, and transfer Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on your site using this plugin.
3. All Currencies for WooCommerce
All Currencies for the WooCommerce plugin add cryptocurrencies and world currencies. It is highly recommended and compatible with others.
4. Digital Paybox
Do you feel like you want to distribute files after receiving payments? Well, then don’t worry. You can do this with the digital paybox plugin. With this plugin, customers can pay with Bitcoins via Bitpay. As well as with PayPal, Authorize.Net, Interkassa, EgoPay, and much more. Isn’t it so great?
- Multiple payment gateway options
- Accept bitcoins
- Encrypted download links
- Accepts credit or debit cards
5. GoUrl Easy Digital Downloads
GoUrl Easy Digital Downloads plugin comes loaded with many features and functionalities. It has the option of accepting multiple payment gateway options. As such it accepts payments from Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Speedcoin, Reddcoin, PotCoin, and so on. It is one of the most highly compatible and useful plugins out there for you.
6. Bitcoin Faucet
This plugin works perfectly well with several cryptocurrencies and a plethora of MicroPayment Systems. This plugin lets you exchange bitcoins for traffic on your webpage.
This payment gateway works with Easy Digital Downloads, a platform for digital products. It takes Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, and much more.
- This plugin accepts donations in all the cryptos with utmost ease.
- This plugin provides you with three integration options for payments.
8. Mollie Payments for WooCommerce
With Mollie Payments for WooCommerce, you have the option of combining the most common payment methods, like credit and debit cards.
- This plugin is a multi-language plugin.
- It doesn’t require lengthy paperwork nor security procedures.
- Simple and easy-to-use plugin.
Benefits of using cryptocurrency plugins
- Stable volatility: Bitcoins are highly volatile.
- Safe: They are very much smooth and safe to use as well. The transactions protected by a hexadecimal code making it very safe to use.
- Improved liquidity: The cryptocurrency market is considered illiquid. Because the transactions are dispersed across multiple exchanges making it to be highly recommended to use.
- In addition, faster account opening: With crypto plugins, you don’t need to set up and manage an exchange account. Thereby trading is done with utmost ease and very quickly with bitcoins provided it with another advantage.
Cryptocurrencies are everywhere and easily available to anywhere and anyone. The plugins mentioned above have different functionalities. And thereby should be used by you to look at its features by yourself.
Feel free to give us any suggestions or comments. For updates, guides, listicles, and more, like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
You may also like:
8 Best LMS Plugins for WordPress Site
How Checkout Address Autofill for WooCommerce Can Help Your Business Grow