If you want to run a successful e-commerce site/business, you must include discounts and coupons. Why? Because, according to a statistical study, as many as 48 percent of customers buy more quickly when they have a coupon.
So, what are you waiting for? Target your customers with coupons. Let’s get this conversation going!
What are WooCommerce Coupons?
WooCommerce coupons provide discounts and various offers to loyal and potential customers. This way a better relationship with customers is engaged upon as it leads to continuous interaction with the customers.
Benefits of WooCommerce Coupon on your WordPress site
- More sales
- Decrease in cart abandonment rate
- Better customer experience and their satisfaction
- Increase in sales and boost your revenue
- With more coupons, bring in more customers to shop, which means more sales
Why give away coupons?
- By giving away coupons, customers would eventually come back again and again.
- It leads to an increase in sales and lead generation.
- By giving away coupons it boosts your customer’s loyalty.
- Increases traffic to your WordPress site.
- Every time someone purchases that product, a coupon will be generated automatically
- Maintains and builds a better customer relationship.
- It reduces cart abandonment to a large extent as customers are willing to go ahead and purchase.
How to increase your sales by giving away coupons to your customers?
Use of limited-time offers: By setting the availability of limited-time offers, would create a sense of urgency and this would make the customer act sooner rather than later.
- This can be used during special events, as such when a product is launched or targeted during peak seasons.
- Reminding your customers that time is running out for them to buy that product they’ve been looking at, would create a sense of urgency in them and eventually lead to increased sales.
Reward programs: Create a customers reward program that would lead and encourage customer loyalty.
- According to a study conducted, 84% of the customers who are more likely to be loyal to brands that offer some kind of reward program.
- You can engage your customers further by SMS or e-mail marketing just to remind them of what they are at.
- Give your customers free extra points as well or provide a free product when the customer reaches a milestone, say one year of anniversary.
Appealing Visuals: Customers get attracted to creative and appealing visuals.
- Try and make your coupons eye-catchy, include colors, texts and graphics in them.
- When a customer uses a coupon, send them a thank you email in response along with links to similar products which in future they might be interested in buying.
- If a customer doesn’t use a coupon, still send them an email which includes a special offer for a purchase in future.
Cons of WooCommerce Coupons:
- If you are not careful then it can minimize your profit.
- If you are not careful in making your coupon strategy then customers will not end up landing on your website.
Top WooCommerce Coupon Plugins
- WooCommerce MailChimp Newsletter DIscount Extended: WooCommerce MailChimp Newsletter Discount Extended is a must-have plugin for WooCommerce stores. It generates eye-catching pop ups and forms that you can display on any page of your website.
When a website visitor subscribes to the newsletter, the email address is automatically synced to your MailChimp audience list and an email with a discount coupon is sent to the subscriber. This way, the plugin can help grow your email list while also increasing sales through discounts. You only need to configure the plugin once, and it will continue to work in the backend automatically, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Coupon Creator: If you want to add a coupon system to your store or showcase image coupons in your store. Then the coupon creator plugin would do that work easily.
- WooCommerce Discount Rules: With WooCommerce Discount Rules you have the option of running a range of promotions which includes coupons in bulk, buy one get one offers, and so on.
The most important feature of this plugin is that it allows you to automatically apply discounts when customers meet a set of criteria. Discount given on the history of purchase of customers as well giving it an added feature.
- Smart Coupons: Smart coupon plugin is another top WordPress & WooCommerce Coupon Plugin which comes loaded with many features.
It generates bulk coupons along with providing you the option of importing coupons as a CSV file.
- Ninja Popups: Ninja popups is a special WooCommerce plugin with which we can showcase coupons in the form of a popup to your WordPress website’s visitors.
It is very much responsive, mobile friendly making it versatile and easy to use in nature.
- YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards: Customers love the option of purchasing a gift card and using it later. This plugin lets you and enables you to do that. When a customer purchases it then they would receive customized gift cards, this way make your customers loyal to your brand and would lead to increase in your sales.
Tips and Tricks
Coupons are a great way to enhance your sales to a very large extent and customer satisfaction in your store. Customer-specific coupons hold the great capability to stimulate repeat purchases in your store.
The success of your WordPress site depends largely on your marketing strategies, as to how you market your products. If you are looking for the smartest way to increase your lead generation and sales then the WooCommerce coupon on your WordPress site is the right option for you as it comes with a lot of benefits and features as we have discussed in this article.
If you liked this post, please take a moment to share it on social media. Moreover, please Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos related to WordPress plugins and themes. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates related to WordPress.
You may also like: