WooCommerce is the most popular platform, when it comes for creating e-commerce websites. The one of the important reasons behind the success of WooCommerce is that it offers a lot of customization options to its users. And talking about customization the conditional shipping and payment option is the next level of creating restrictions with certain criterias.
In an online store you may want to create specific rules that will be applicable for some customers. These types of customization can be applied using the WooCommece Conditional Shipping and Payments plugins. With conditional shipping and payment options you can disable or hide some options such as country/state, shipping method, payment gateway options. And it can show a notice to the customer who attempting an excluded option.
For example, you may want to enable specific payment methods to specific customer or for a specific user role.
Another example would be, disable certain payment methods to the customers from a specific country.
In this post, you will find the various plugins that offers conditions shipping and payments options. And learn exactly what these plugins are offering, what are the advanced restrictions you can create on your store.
Shipping Restriction Plugin for WooCommerce allows the admin to set up multiple restrictions for the different shipping methods available in the store.
Once the rules on shipping restrictions have been enabled, when all the rules laid down are only applicable within the shopping cart, the shipping methods will be allowed and displayed to the customer.
In addition, the admin will be able to select the products/categories/product measurements and the shipping method to which the restriction should apply in the cart.
- Choose from various restriction options Shipping restrictions by Products / Categories / Measurement
- Operators are available to create restriction rules. Include Greater Than/Greater Than Equal and Less Than/Less Than Equal to.
- When all the rules laid down are applicable to the cart, the set shipping methods will be made available to the customer.
- The admin can conveniently search which shipping methods to assign for restriction.
- Restrict the shipping methods for the product types – Simple, Variable, External and Downloadable.
The Shipping Restriction Plugin for WooCommerce extension is available at $59.00.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments plugin enables users to create advanced restrictions on their WooCommerce stores. During check-out, you can manage the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available.
- Conditional Shipping Methods: Activate or disable shipping methods based on the selected country/state of billing/shipping, package weight, total cart, or cart content.
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certain products, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations associated with specific products.
- Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways depending on the selected shipping method, selected billing/shipping country and state, cart/order total and cart contents.
- Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- Create gateway limitations to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service based on products and shipping methods.
The price of WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments is $7.
The Conditional Shipping and Payments add-on for WooCommerce uses conditional logic and allows you to limit the shipping and payment options on your site.
Moreover, you can create a variety of restrictions rules/conditions for shipping methods, payment gateways, country and state wise. You can create advanced rules to deactivate shipping methods based on weight, item count, total cart. In addition, check the availability of free shipping, flat rates for each product, category or class of shipment.
In addition, you can add country, state or zip code restrictions on the shipment of specific products.
- You can limit shipping and payment options to specific customers and customer roles such as members.
- You can create conditional Shipping Methods such as per product, category, by weight, quantity, order total, when using coupon and more.
- Apply payment gateway restrictions such as state, zip code, billing country, order value, currency etc.
- Moreover, create rules to prevent users from a specific country and state
The cost of this extension is $79/year, it also includes 1 year of support and updates. As well as 30 day money back guarantee.
For WooCommerce, Conditional Shipping allows you to limit shipping methods based on conditions. The plugin is available for free with some limited features on WordPress. For instance, for orders weighing over 30 kg. You can disable free shipping or create a special shipping method for large products.
Moreover, the plugin works with your existing methods and zones for shipping. Flat rate, free shipping, pickup or any other shipping method developed with shipping zones can be limited.
- Restrict the shipping methods of WooCommerce on the basis of various conditions such as Products, Total Weight / Length / Height / Width / Volume / Subtotal
- Works with existing shipping methods
- Support for dynamic shipping tariffs such as USPS and DHL
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.x and 4.x versions
Available for free with limited features. You can try the Pro version for more features, the price starts at $49 for single site license.
For WooCommerce, Conditional Payments allows you to limit payment methods based on conditions. For example, you can enable Cash on Delivery only when the shipping method is Local pickup.
Moreover, the plugin works with your existing methods of payment. PayPal, Stripe, Cash On Delivery and any other method of payment can be restricted.
- Restrict the payment methods of WooCommerce on the basis of conditions
- Available conditions: Products, Order Subtotal, Shipping method, Billing address (all fields), Shipping address (all fields)
- Works with existing methods of payment
- Compatible WooCommerce 3+
Free plugin available with limited options. You can also upgrade to the pro version that starts from $49 for single site license.
We have come to the end of the post. And I hope you will find the post helpful. You can run your e-commerce store effectively using these conditional shipping and payments plugins.
If you find this helpful, then please like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for more such blog posts, tutorials and guides. In addition, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for plugin tutorial and guide videos.
You may also like:
10 Best Discount Plugins for WooCommerce
Using The Caldera Forms HubSpot Integration Pro Plugin