Instagram is one of the top social media platforms today and can be used to increase brand awareness and WooCommerce store sales. But it’s not easy to implement and use this platform effectively in order to attract. And engage potential customers and followers.
Integrating your WooCommerce Catalog Feed with Instagram can benefit your business in numerous ways including higher search rankings, increased traffic. And more opportunities to engage with your customers on social media platforms.
In this article, you will learn how to easily integrate your WooCommerce Catalog Feed with Instagram to take advantage of these benefits and more. Let’s get started!
An overview of Instagram Shopping
Shopping on Instagram is an excellent new feature that allows you to showcase products in your feed. Customers can browse for new products while they enjoy their favorite influencer’s posts. And then quickly place an order without ever leaving Instagram.
Even better, you can integrate your WooCommerce catalog into any brand page, giving shoppers access to all of your products in one place.
- Product detail pages with useful information on your products.
- Showcase products in your images and videos with appropriate tagging which makes it possible to showcase proper visibility.
- Boost your products’ reach with ads in tags.
Basic process to set up Instagram Shopping
Creating a shoppable Instagram feed is simple and quick. However, if you want a more customized experience, there are a few things you need to know.
Let us now look at the basic process to set up Instagram Shopping.
- Understand the eligibility guidelines: make sure that you are selling products that are eligible for Instagram Shopping and fulfilling its respective policies. There needs to be a website that is already set up. And your Instagram account must be present in an available market.
- Choose how you would like to onboard: First, you need to set up a shop in Commerce Manager. Then you can create a catalog and add items to the catalog. Further, in your eCommerce platform keep on updating the information of your product from time to time is of utmost importance.
- Set up shop details: Instagram offers different options to define how customers will checkout from the store. You can even set up your shop details which have the products and the market that you are operating from.
How to integrate WooCommerce Catalog Feed with Instagram?
- Add your product data to your Instagram account Login. And set up your Instagram account and then click Add Your Products.
- After that you’ll see a window as below: To add products, just click + Add Products at first.
- You can start adding more info if necessary, later.
- Further, there are different ways to add products to a Facebook Catalog, which will be used for Instagram as well.
- We will help you in doing the same with the ELEX WooCommerce Catalog feed for Facebook and Instagram plugin.
- Begin by installing the plugin on your WooCommerce store. And it will automatically fetch all the data. you can easily sync with Instagram Catalog.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, you can see the plugin setting on the WordPress admin panel.
- You can add a name and description for the project, and get started.
- Add upon all the relevant information which has been asked for and click on the continue button.
- The next step which you have to do is simply to map your WooCommerce product categories with the appropriate Google categories.
- Look at all the categories which are available and assign them accordingly.
- Next map the product attributes.
- Followed by this you would then need to filter products for the feed. If you want to add only a specific set of products to the feed, you can manage it here.
- For example, if you want to add products only above a certain stock quantity, you can set that here.
- Generate your feed then which will show all the product lists which you have specified that would be showcased.
Adding Instagram Hashtags on Product Page
Adding product hashtags to your e-commerce store can help increase your sales. Hashtags are among the most popular features of social media, especially on Instagram.
A recent report by Forrester has found that more than 60% of customers use hashtags to find relevant brands. But you will need an Instagram integration with the e-commerce platform.
Let’s assume that you have already integrated your e-commerce website with Twitter. And Facebook feed, now let’s integrate it with Instagram as well.
You can help your business grow by adding new social channels to showcase and advertise your products.
Also, if you’re seeking a way to increase engagement on other platforms (i.e., Facebook or Twitter). Integrating them into Instagram is a simple solution that can boost followers across all channels.
Simply take advantage of what each platform has to offer. And watch as it becomes an integral part of growing traffic and increasing sales for you!
If you found this post useful, then please take a moment to share it on social media. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos related to WordPress plugins and themes. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.
You may also like:
Top 10 Ways to Make Money With WordPress