Looking for the Best Pre Order plugins for your WooCommerce site? Pre Order plugins are great way to create pre order on your e-commerce site. Also it creates a buzz and helps you understand the market demand for your upcoming product.
It is one of the beneficial ways that you can include to your marketing plan. Companies like Kickstarter has shown that how it is helpful for small and medium sized businesses.
And In this post, we have included the 5 Best Pre-Order Plugins for WooCommerce that you can use on your online store.
What is pre-order?
Pre-order is when you list an product on your site, which can be an idea or is coming soon (not yet available) or getting manufactured, you allow people to purchase or reserve it by paying the full or partial amount.
When the product is available, you deliver it to your customers. This makes the product unique and exclusive.
Best WooCommerce Pre-Order Plugins
Now that you have understood what pre-ordering is let’s check out the pre-order plugins for your WooCommerce website.
WooCommerce Pre-Orders is a plugin for creating pre-orders in your store. The plugin is developed by WooCommerce. You can release and fill orders automatically or manually when you are prepared.
The pre-order experience is completely customizable and supports all pre-orders loaded up front and on release. If you use a sponsored payment gateway, without the consumer returning and paying for their order, pre-orders will be paid upon release.
- Set the optional date/time when the product will be available
- Adjust the date of release for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who have pre-ordered the product
- Cancel pre-order if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a personalised pre-order order status
- Optionally charge a pre-order fee
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order button for pre-orders
The plugin is available at $129 per year.
Preorders for WooCommerce from Bright Plugins is a free plugin for creating pre-orders on your site. Using this plugin you can easily manage all your pre-orders from My Account section of the page.
The plugin easily integrates with WooCommerce, So you will not have any issue while using it. Preorders for WooCommerce is easy to customize from the setting page.
- Make products automatically available as soon as the preorder period expires
- Prevent customers from adding pre-order products if their carts already have items available
- Create a date of expiry for preorder durations
- Use a WordPress Bulk action grouped by tag or category to apply “preorder” status to more than one product
- Notify website administrators when the preorder periods of products are nearing their ends, sending them a set number of days before the date by email.
- Notify users when the preorder periods for products are over and they have become fully accessible.
You can use the plugin for free from WordPress repository. It also comes with a pro version that offer 4 different business cases.
YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce plugins for pre-orders on your site. It is active on more than 9,000 active installations. The plugin also comes with a pro version which offers more advanced features.
Making the products pre-order is simple just like using any other plugin in this list. In this you will have to mark the products which are available for pre-orders and then customers will be able to see the pre-order button on product pages.
- Mark as Pre-Order simple goods and variations
- Change the text of ‘Add to cart’ on Pre-Order products
- If a Pre-Order product is purchased, admin will be notified
- Notify customers of pre-order products that have been purchased
- A list of all Pre-Order products bought can be seen by customers.
It comes with a free version and also with a Pro version that starts at $99 for single site.
Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce is another plugin that integrates pre-orders feature to your site. The plugin is easy to customize and flexible. You can accept pre-orders even if you have received the partial payment for it.
Using these plugins admin can understand the demand of the products and according to that manage the manufacturing. It works with every type of product like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Grouped, and Variable.
- Partial payment feature is very useful without paying the full amount
- Email notification for the customers when the product is available
- The plugin creates attractive pre-order pages that looks attractive
- Admin can set availability date and preorder status
- Along with the pre-order product, the customer can add a new product to the cart
- The admin can activate/disable all customers’ pre-order In-Stock reminder emails
The plugin is available in pro version at $39.
This is an interesting plugin that helps you manage your store’s pre-order products effortlessly. You can set up products and services for pre-order and charge them upfront or later when the item becomes available.
It also helps you to offer special discounts on your store’s pre-order products. The plugin provides a lot of options for customization and will help improve your overall sales figures and conversion rate.
- Set up pre-order items at your store easily.
- Option for sending pre-order emails to customers.
- For pre-order products, set up custom price and price adjustments.
- For pre-order products, add minimum and maximum quantity limits.
- To indicate the date of availability of the product, show a countdown timer.
- Changing the pre-order status of a product automatically when it becomes available.
- For inquiry forms, buttons, colours, etc. customization options
The plugin is available at a price of $25.
Pre-orders a great way to boost your sales. And you should try it on your WooCommerce stores. Customers would love to try out the exclusive items, and Preo-orders certainly makes it feel like.
I hope you liked the post, if you do, please like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for more such blog posts, tutorials and guides. In addition, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for plugin tutorial and guide videos.